Sunday, July 22, 2012

I couldn't get myself to read the want ads. The thought of sitting in front of a man behind a desk and telling him that I wanted a job, that I was qualified for a job, was too much for me. Frankly, I was horrified by life, at what a man had to do simply in order to eat, sleep, and keep himself clothed. So I stayed in bed and drank. When you drank the world was still out there, but for the moment it didn't have you by the throat.” ― Charles Bukowski “one can never be sure whether it's good poetry or bad acid” ― Charles Bukowski, Love is a Dog from Hell

3 comments:

Jeana said...

Currently job hunting and enjoyed this quote!

Unknown said...


Thanks for sharing this nice and miracle information.



Also click on this keywords please :-- structured settlement | structured settlements | sell structured settlement | cash for structured settlement |

Unknown said...

I like hunting a lot but i do not like to kill animals having without felling showing. They are innocent.

Please visit on these keywords: -- screwless light switch | Touch light switches | dimmer switches | led light bulbs | Glass light switches