Friday, November 13, 2009
Erato's First Recipe!!!
CROSTINI WITH GOAT'S CHEESE AND CARAMELIZED ROSEMARY APPLES
goat's cheese (or some other kind) of the softer type with a nice strong flavour
apples, 2 half slices per crostino
bread of the baguette type, sliced and toasted
fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- Quarter the apple and slice it thinly, about 2mm and put the slices in a greased oven-proof form.
- Mix rosemary and honey and drizzle it over the apple slices.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven (175°C/350°F) for around 10 minutes or until the apple slices are a bit golden.
- Slice the cheese and put the slices on the toasted bread. If you want you can let the cheese melt a bit in the oven but it is not necessary.
- Top with apple slices and serve.
Read more: http://lucullian.blogspot.com/2009_10_01_archive.html#ixzz0Wig6t58x